Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Howe Collection pattern design

Summer is a time for celebrations, barbecues and time to spend having fun with friends and family. This new pattern design is inspired by that, I have done a basic stripe pattern combining orange, dark blue and yellow, then I have created  the starfish motive with the same color theme and combined them.
This design collection is available as fabric and in a variety of Homewear products.




Cushions at my Bespo shop
Kitchen ware on my Bespo Shop

Collection of three coordinating patterns, the designs can be used on a variety of products such as soft furnishings, homewares, surface and fashion.This design is available for licensing

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute collection! I really love the pattern with all the stars. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! I'm happy you like the design :)

      Delete