Sunday, May 18, 2014

Illustrator of the month - Meet Pascal Campion

MEET PASCAL CAMPION

Illustrations by Pascal Campion




It has been nearly impossible for me to decide which Illustrations to pick, this images represent a small fraction of the vast portfolio of this amazing artist, Pascal Campion is one of my favorite Illustrators, that inspires me every day to keep working and creating.
Pascal Campion is a French-American Illustrator and animator, residing in San Francisco, he studied narrative illustration at Arts Decoratifs de Strasbourg, in France.
His personal use of color and perspective, and the way he creates stories and emotions in everyday life that resonates with us because they're very familiar,defines his work.
On his Facebook page, each day he shares a sketch of the day Illustration, visiting his page is a feast for the eyes and the soul and his discipline and commitment to create daily is something that I truly admire and inspires me.
You can check his work on his Facebook page, and you can take a look at the video link below of an interview to learn more about his creating process.
I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment